To commemorate 10 years at our current downtown 211 Yonge Street campus, IWEG is offering a special promotion of early bird rates for the first 50 new registrants for:
- Summer and fall in-class WSET and Wine Scholar Guild courses
- June and July WSET online courses
Use the code early23 at checkout to receive 10 per cent off eligible courses!
This special offer is effective May 25th and is available until June 19th, 2023. The promotion is not retroactive to existing registrations prior to this date.
WSET Diploma in-class and online courses are not included in this offer.
Study Inspiration from Top-scoring Diploma Graduates
It takes a positive mindset, hard work and determination to complete the Diploma, let alone score the highest mark regionally across all units. WSET Global caught up with these inspiring graduates to ask how they felt about winning the scholarships, their experiences of taking the Diploma and their top tips for anyone considering enrolling in the qualification. Read on.
Learn More About IWEG’s WSET Diploma Program
Perfect for both the trade professional and the serious enthusiast, the WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines will arm you with specialist-level skills and experience, plus international recognition as an expert in the field of wine.
Join us on May 31st to learn more about the program! RSVP by May 17th to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The IWEG experience
As the leading organization in wine, spirits and sake education in Canada, IWEG has offered the WSET Level 4 Diploma since 1988.
Our Diploma graduates over the years have gone on to become vital members of the wine and spirits industry in Canada and worldwide. IWEG holds the record for having the largest amount of Diploma graduates in Canada!
IWEG has been offering Diploma studies for longer than any institute outside of the WSET School in London, which means we enjoy a long history of student success. Our passionate and highly qualified Diploma educators, who come from different fields within the trade, provide on-going support to help you master the analytical tasting skills and supplemental theoretical knowledge necessary to succeed.
Vinho Verde – Demarcated since 1908
IWEG students are invited to a free walk around tasting of 14 premium producers from the Vinhos Verdes Region. Come taste through a line up of over 70 wines, meet some of the travelling principals, and explore the diversity, range of style and developing identity of this historic region.
- A&D Wines
- Adega Ponte de Lima
- Guapos Wine Project
- Quinta d’Amares
- Quinta da Lixa
- Quinta da Raza
- Quinta das Arcas
- Quinta do Ameal
- Quintas do Homem
- Casal de Ventozela
- Três Rostos
Career Opportunity: Logistics Coordinator at Nicholas Pearce Wine Inc.
Nicholas Pearce Wine Inc. is looking to hire an extremely organized individual to join their dynamic team as the new Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator will report to the Operations Manager assisting with order expedition, courier management, and office organization.
Day to Day operations include but are not limited to LCBO Specialty Services (Citrix) orders, payments and administration and courier logistic support and communication.
This is a full-time, in office, salaried position with benefits and bonus. Hours are 9am-5pm. The salary range is $45,000-$50,000.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing daily purchases and deliveries
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments and delivery timelines.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Answering customer queries.
- Coordinating daily Office related duties.
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics management preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or related logistics software.
- Working knowledge of Citrix, Shopify, SevenFifty and Google Suites preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Wine knowledge, drivers license and vehicle would be preferred.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.