Looking to post a career opportunity at your company? Email email@example.com.
Taylor Fladgate Brand Ambassador Ontario
The brand ambassador will serve as the spokesperson of Taylor Fladgate in the Ontario market, promoting Taylor Fladgate products and building brand equity through events and communications. Working alongside the corporate sales and marketing team, the individual will communicate the brand’s messaging and values, engaging with consumers, licencees, the wine trade and media in order to generate new sales opportunities and build brand loyalty.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Development of marketing strategy for designated markets in collaboration with sales and marketing team
- Planning and execution of promotional events in key markets
- Development and maintenance of social media channels in collaboration with head office sales and marketing team
- Management responsibilities of online community and monitoring of all related metrics to evaluate social media initiatives
- Development of brand marketing content and collateral for Canadian market in collaboration with sales and marketing team
- Development and execution of product knowledge and educational initiatives for wine trade and media
- Development and execution of on-trade (licensee) training programs
- Development and execution of LCBO retail store staff training programs
- Liaise with wine trade and media to provide product and brand information.
- Provide feedback to the corporate sales and marketing team regarding consumer insights, questions and relevant market data
- WSET Diploma/sommelier certification or equivalent wine knowledge
- Marketing and communications degree or equivalent in experience
- Event management experience
- Social media marketing qualification and relevant experience, including working knowledge of social media scheduling tools and analytics
- Exemplary communications skills including:
- Ability to speak in public and engage an audience
- Ability to correspond to emails and communications in a professional and timely manner
- Ability to generate messaging and content in relation to marketing materials and social media posts, within the legal framework and social responsibility parameters of each market
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Fluency in other languages an added advantage
Contact Stephen Marentette at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in the role.