Looking to post a career opportunity at your company? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logistics Coordinator at Nicholas Pearce Wine Inc.
Nicholas Pearce Wine Inc. is looking to hire an extremely organized individual to join their dynamic team as the new Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator will report to the Operations Manager assisting with order expedition, courier management, and office organization.
Day to Day operations include but are not limited to LCBO Specialty Services (Citrix) orders, payments and administration and courier logistic support and communication.
This is a full-time, in office, salaried position with benefits and bonus. Hours are 9am-5pm. The salary range is $45,000-$50,000.
Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Reviewing, preparing, and routing daily purchases and deliveries
- Ensuring the safe and timely pick-up and delivery of shipments.
- Monitoring shipments and delivery timelines.
- Addressing and resolving shipment and inventory issues.
- Answering customer queries.
- Coordinating daily Office related duties.
Logistics Coordinator Requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Degree in business administration, logistics or related field preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in logistics management preferred but not required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and/or related logistics software.
- Working knowledge of Citrix, Shopify, SevenFifty and Google Suites preferred.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Organized with attention to detail
- Ability to work with tight deadlines
- Wine knowledge, drivers license and vehicle would be preferred.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com.
Sommelier Opportunities at New Venue
Sommelier opportunities (both junior and senior) at a new, high end business district venue opening June 2023.
Potential candidates should have one to three years experience as a sommelier and experience with management and analysis of beverage costs. Certification is considered an asset.
The role offer $58-70K + gratuities (based on experience) and potential for development into a wine director role (based on experience).
For further information, please contact Matthew Pauls at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416-871-8986 (text only).
Gruppo Terroni Wine Consultants
Join the sommelier team at one of nine beautiful Gruppo Terroni locations across the city. They are offering immediate seasonal and permanent positions with flexible work hours including days, evening and weekends.
Apply by emailing Terroni Wine Director Andrea Tonicello at email@example.com.