Looking to post a career opportunity at your company? Email email@example.com.
Content Manager at InVintory
InVintory is an innovative and fast-growing startup in Toronto that is disrupting the way wine enthusiasts and collectors engage with their wine, and with each other. With intuitive design, proprietary technology, and an exceptional team of energetic and committed individuals, we have built a platform on mobile and web that revolutionizes how collectors track and find their bottles, taking all the work out of the process so that they can back to what really matters – enjoying their wine with the people they love.
We are currently hiring for a passionate and skilled Content Manager, who will report directly to the COO, and be responsible for managing our brand presence across the digital space. This individual will be integral to our ongoing effort to build and position InVintory as a thought leader in wine collecting. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a meticulous eye for detail and a commitment to excellence, who thrives in the fast-paced and flexible startup environment. Ideally they will have wine knowledge and be able to write credible content to interest our userbase of wine enthusiasts and collectors. As the first internal marketing hire, there is ample opportunity to grow in this role and take on increasing responsibility as the company expands.
Specific tasks will include (but not be limited to):
- Working with the COO to develop and execute the overall brand strategy
- Planning and developing content for our social media accounts
- Writing copy for operational and marketing emails to our userbase
- Developing content for our blog, newsletter, and byline articles
- Writing help documents to support the user experience
- Working with COO and PR team on promo events, such as industry roundtables or wine tastings involving notable collectors, such as professional NBA/NFL athletes
- Maintaining the authentic and sophisticated tone of our brand throughout all initiatives
Desired skills and experience:
- 3-5 years of experience writing, content development, and/or marketing in digital space
- University degree in English, Communication, Marketing, or similar
- Wine knowledge (or a strong interest to learn)
Perks for working with us:
- An energetic startup environment, with a small team
- Work remotely
- Opportunity to grow and expand responsibility
- Health Spending Account
Salary commensurate with experience.